When it comes to the safe and secure transport of your vehicle(s), no one takes better care than Sea Star Line. We combine the most experienced personnel in the trade with the most efficient drop-off and pick-up facilities, best ship design, and the most convenient tracking capabilities.
We specialize in shipping cars to Puerto Rico and in shipping cars from Puerto Rico the USA. However, we do transport other types of vehicles.
All of our ships include a watertight garage, with space dedicated solely to vehicles, and we are the only carrier that extends Roll-On Roll-Off service beyond Puerto Rico and into the Caribbean.
The end result is a seamless experience that combines safety and security with ease and speed.
FOR ALL CUSTOMERS, NORTHBOUND AND SOUTHBOUND:
- Booking # (Reservation # with Customer Service Department).
- Copy of Title (or authorization from the Financial Institution, if financed).
- Pre-payment (Certified Check, Money Order, Visa or Master Card).
- Driver License (owner), if owner is not present a notarized letter of authorization must also be provided.
No additional items may be left inside the vehicle.
Northbound From San Juan also require the following:
- Vehicle registration.
- Certificate from Dept. of Motor Vehicles indicating vehicle is free of fines (valid for 2 days).
- $10.00 voucher from Internal Revenue Department (Colecturia). We do not accept stamps.
- Receipt from pressure washing vehicle (motor, undercarriage, exterior).
- If owner is not present, a Notarized letter of Authorization from a PR Lawyer or Power of Attorney is needed. Notary Public Underwriter from the US will not be accepted.
- Motor Vehicle Exportation Certificate from Division of Stolen Vehicles.
- There may be an additional charge of $50.00 if USDA inspects and requires re-washing of the vehicle.
Receipt of vehicles in Jacksonville is only: MONDAY thru FRIDAY — 8:00am–4:30pm
Receipt of vehicles in San Juan is only: MONDAY thru FRIDAY — 7:00am–11:00am & 1:00pm–3:00pm
** Any units received in San Juan on a sail day will NOT be shipped until the next available vessel for that destination port.
New Rule in Tariff-500 & Tariff-467
Effective July 10, 2005
All shipments that require the use of an In Bond Driver, regardless if customer prepares their own customs validation and/or have completed the Form 7512, will be subject to a $30.00 fee.
FOR BOOKINGS OR INQUIRIES, PLEASE CALL CUSTOMER CARE @ 1-877-SSL-SHIP (1-877-775-7447) OR CHOOSE A POINT PAIR COMBINATION ABOVE AND SUBMIT AN ELECTRONIC REQUEST
Use our shipment discharge tracking tool.